CHOCOHOLICS rejoice – national chocolate week is upon us once again!
And if you’re hoping to indulge in the nation’s favourite treat but are concerned about the calories, why not go for one of these gorgeous beauty buys instead?
Beauty and the North East has uncovered 12 of our favourite chocolate beauty treats to keep the cocoa levels high while the calorie count stays low!
1. Vita Liberata Rich Silken Chocolate For Face £17.50 at House of Fraser, Metrocentre
2. MuLondon Organic White Chocolate Truffle Face Moisturiser £15 from www.mulondon.com
3. Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula Natural Bronze Body Lotion £5.35 at Boots
4. Yuzu and Cocoa Bubble Bar £2.95 at Lush
5. Philip B Chocolate Milk Body Wash & Bubble Bath £19.50 from www.salonskincare.co.uk
6. Illamasqua Powder Eye Shadow in Wolf, rich chocolate brown £15.50 at Fenwick, Newcastle
7. Bourjois Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder £6.99 at Boots
8. Chocomania Lip Butter £4 from The Body Shop
9. Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Lip Pencil in Chocolate £16 from Estee Lauder counters across the North East
10. Leighton Denny High Performance Colour in Chocoholic £11 from www.feelunique.com
11. Clinique Colour Surge Eye Shadow Quad in Choco-Latte £25 from Clinique counters across the North East
12. Davines Alchemic Shampoo Chocolate £13.95 from www.salonskincare.co.uk