EVERYONE loves make-up and there’s no better time of year to get your hands on a cracking gift set or limited edition palette.
Most of our favourite brands release limited edition collections and gift sets in the run-up to Christmas, making it a shopper’s paradise with some fantastic offers and special editions.
So if you’re in search of a special gift this Christmas take inspiration from Beauty and the North East’s 12 of the best Christmas make-up gifts.
1. Dior Diorshow Iconic Overcurl Mascara Christmas Gift Set includes one mascara and a five-colour palette – £25 at Debenhams
2. Elizabeth Arden Holiday Lip Makeup Gift Set with two lipsticks, one lipgloss, dual end lip liner and beauty bag – £39 at John Lewis
3. Laura Geller The Sweetest Thing Collection with a selection of baked foundation, blush, eyeshadows, lipgloss and double-ended brush – £32 at House of Fraser
4. NARS One Shocking Moment Cheek Studio Palette with Laguna Bronzing Powder and six blush shades £45 exclusive to Space NK
5. Benefit Roller Lash Duo Gift Set with two amazing Roller Lash mascaras, POREfessional 3ml and limited edition make-up bag – £39 exclusive to John Lewis
6. Clinique Whole Lotta Chubby set with a selection of five Chubby Sticks for lips, eyes and cheeks – £25 from Clinique and on counters
7. Bobbi Brown Deluxe Cheek & Eye Palette with two shades of blush and eight eyeshadows – £59 at Bobbi Brown and on counters.
8. Fleur De Force Rose Beauty Bundle with cosmetic bag, lipgloss, eyeshadow quad and lashes – £18 exclusive to Feelunique
9. Stila Sending My Love Set, featuring a collection of eye, lip and cheek enhancers – £39 at Cult Beauty
10. Soap & Glory Time to Pink gift set with lip plumping gloss, shimmer powder, fragrance rollerball, nail polish and make-up bag – £16 at Boots
11. Bagsy Pretty Cheeks Velvet Blush available in two shades – £16 each at Feelunique
12. RMK Christmas Kit featuring make-up quad with two eyeshadows and two cheek colours, lipgloss and nail colour in miniature yellow jewellery box – £55 at Selfridges