WHETHER you’re loved-up at the moment or single, you can’t deny the love for all the Valentine’s Day beauty treats kicking around this month.
So if you need to drop a hint to your other half or just fancy treating yourself to something special and girlie, why not pick up one of Beauty and the North East’s 12 of the best Valentine’s Day beauty gifts?
1. Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons Eye Shadow Palette – £39 at Debenhams
2. Lush Lots of Love Gift Set, featuring six of Lush’s seductively soothing bath bombs and bubble bars – £27.97 from Lush stores and the Lush website
3. Bomb Cosmetics Bath Melts Chocolate Gift Set, with six gorgeous chocolate-scented bath treats – £8.99 at Findmeagift.com
4. Emporio Armani Diamonds Rose EDT 50ml – £36.50 at The Fragrance Shop
5. Kiehl’s Valentine’s Day Lip Balm Set – £19 at House of Fraser
6. Charlotte Tilbury Bar Of Gold, skin gilding, reflective highlighter – £32 from Charlotte Tilbury counters natiowide (including Fenwick Newcastle) and the Charlotte Tilbury website
7. Diptyque Rosaviola Candle, in two sizes – from £28 at John Lewis
8. Jo Malone London Red Roses Bath Oil, 200ml – £54 at Jo Malone London boutiques (including Fenwick Newcastle) and from the Jo Malone London website
9. Champneys A Little Something Special gift set, with five luxury products worth more than £47 – just £22 at Boots store and the Boots website
10. Clinique From Daylight to Date Night Chubby Stick Set – £20 at Lookfantastic.com
11. I Love… Perfect Getaway Essentials Pack, a pretty vanity case with six I Love…treats – £30 at Superdrug
12. Burberry London with Love limited edition bronzing and highlighting palette – £45 from Burberry